In times when you don’t want your website to be open to the public eye, you can protect it by enabling the Privacy mode. Here’s how you can turn on Privacy mode:
- Log in to the sites.themeskingdom.com.
- Find the site you wish to set up Privacy mode for in the Your sites section.
- Click the Settings button, next to the Go to WP admin button.
- Click the Privacy link, placed on the left side of the page.
- In the Privacy Mode section, click the toggle switch to enable Privacy mode.
- Type in your username and password and click the button Save Changes.
- To check whether your site is operating in privacy mode, click the button Go to site at the screen’s top right. If Privacy mode is enabled, you should be able to sign in to the website using your username and password.