WordPress Debug Mode is a mode that can help you find issues (errors) on your site and resolve them quickly. Here’s how you can turn on WordPress Debug Mode:
- Log in to the sites.themeskingdom.com.
- Find the site you wish to set up WordPress Debug Mode for in the Your sites section.
- Click the Settings button, next to the Go to WP admin button.
- Click the Advanced link, placed on the left side of the page.
- In the section WP Debug Mode, click the toggle switch to turn this mode on. Once you turn it on, a confirmation message will pop up “Debug mode is successfully enabled.” and vice versa – if you choose to disable this mode, “Debug mode is successfully disabled.” message will appear at the left bottom of the screen.