To turn on/off your site’s page caching, follow these quick steps:
- Log in to the sites.themeskingdom.com.
- Find the site for which you want to enable/disable page caching in the Your sites section.
- Click the Settings button, next to the Go to WP admin button.
- Click the Advanced link, placed on the left side of the page.
- In the section Page Cache, click the toggle switch to turn on/off page caching. Once you turn on this option, you will be able to see a confirmation message “Cache is successfully enabled.” and vice versa – if you choose to disable page caching, the message “Cache is successfully disabled.” will appear at the left bottom of the screen.