The website creation process is quick and easy. Here are the steps you need to go through to create a WordPress website:
- Log in to the sites.themeskingdom.com.
- Click the + Create a new website button at the top right of the screen.
- Choose a WordPress theme you would like to build your site on by clicking the Start with this theme link located below each WordPress theme.
- Add information about your new website. You’ll need to come up with a Site Name, Temporary domain, and Site username and password. Once you fill in all the fields, click the Next step button.
- Choose a billing option – monthly or yearly billing. Additionally, you can add a coupon code, if you have one, and get a discount on the original price of the plan you selected. Once you select the billing option that fits your needs the best, just click the Create your website button to start the creation process.
The fifth step is the last step of the website creation process. The process shouldn’t take long, and we’ll send you an email as soon as your website is ready. The email will contain your site’s temporary domain, WP-Admin URL, and your admin username. To double-check your new website, go back to the Dashboard – just click the Dashboard button. If you have done all the previously mentioned steps correctly, you should be able to see your WordPress site being installed and then created.