Here’s how you can create a website backup manually:
- Log in to the sites.themeskingdom.com.
- Find the site whose data you want to back up in the Your sites section.
- Click the Settings button, next to the Go to WP admin button.
- Click the Backup link, placed on the left side of the page.
- In the Backups section, click the CREATE BACKUP button to get a real-time representation of all your website’s data.
- Once your backup is created, you’ll be able to see it in the Backups section. Also, keep in mind that each backup can be deleted or restored.