Page caching is a process that makes your site load faster. By flushing cache, you are “flushing down” old website data and making room for new ones, so your users can see the most recent version of your website. To clear your website’s cache, follow these quick steps:
- Log in to the sites.themeskingdom.com.
- Find the site whose cache you want to clear in the Your sites section.
- Click the Settings button, next to the Go to WP admin button.
- Click the Advanced link, placed on the left side of the page.
- In the section Page Cache, click the FLUSH CACHE button, and your site’s page cache will be cleared.