First things first, you will have to download XML (Demo Content) file. Go to www.themeskingdom.com/account/dashboard/ and click on the “XML” button to download it.
Importing demo content is quite easy, just follow these steps:
- Login into your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Tools / Import.
- Click on WordPress button which will open new popup window.
- In the popup window click on “Install Now” button.
- After the plugin is installed click on “Activate plugin & run import” link.
- When the plugin is opened click on “Choose file” button.
- Select the .xml file you downloaded.
- Click on “Open” button.
- Click on “Upload file and import”.
- Select which author to assign to posts.
- Check the “Download and import file attachments” box.
- Submit and wait for import to finish.
Importing Widgets export file(WIE)
Inside zip file you will find and widgets export file – WIE. WIE file contains all information about active widgets and their positions in theme widget areas.
Before importing widgets, you will need to download, install and activate Widget Importer & Exporter plugin.
After successful installation and activation, go to Tools -> Widget Importer & Exporter. Browse for WIE file in demo directory on your computer, and press Import Widgets button when done.
Widget importer will activate all widgets and place them in correct widget areas. Please note that if you receive fail messages, that means that your theme is probably missing widget area, but all other widgets should be imported correctly.
Importing Customizer export file(WIE)
DAT file is customizer export file. DAT file contains all values in the customizer to same as in our demo.
Before importing customizer demo, you will need to download, install and activate Customizer Export/Import
After successful installation and activation, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Export/Import. Browse for DAT file in demo directory on your computer, and press Import button. Download and import image files? option will import all images into customizer, like logo, background…
All values will be set, so now you just need to save the changes.